Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quick Question...

I have a question that’s been bothering me ever since. Hypothetical situation: what if someone, let’s say in the middle of Africa, who has no religion and does not and will not ever be in contact with Islam or others. He… wait let’s change that, she doesn’t even know or will ever know that Islam exist. She is not an Atheist, but simply someone who’s not even aware of the concept of god or religion. However she lives her life the best possible way. She is the finest example of a human being can ever be. You can use any yardstick you wish, be it Gandhi, Mandela, Dalai Lama or whoever, she is that and much-much more.

Then she dies, never converting or knowing Islam or any of the 3 religions. Does she still go to heaven?

Call me ignorant to the teachings but I seriously don't know or don't remember. I think I asked someone this before and just forgot.

Anyway, cue the answer(s)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inalillah..

Sesungguhnya Allah itu maha Adil dan maha Mengetahui.

Anonymous said...

it's between the person the Allah the Almighty